Instrumentation Control Technicians install, service, troubleshooting. Perform preventive and predictive maintenance functions on equipment. This includes plant lighting equipment and receptacle circuits, motors, starters, motor control centers, programmable logic controllers, control panels, electrical control systems and transformers. They may also service high voltage electrical systems, and ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes. They repair, test, adjust, calibrate and install all electronic equipment.
• Electrical Maintenance- Service and maintain existing electrical and electrical related equipment.
• Electrical Construction, including: installation of conduit and wiring for power distribution and lighting.
• Able to program/set up and understand associated parameters relating to various types and manufacturers of Variable frequency drives.
• Electronic maintenance and troubleshooting
• Work in shop and field to adjust and calibrate pressure measuring and recording devices.
• Repair, adjust and replace worn parts, etc, on all equipment in need.
• Perform scheduled preventive maintenance tasks.
• Examine work orders and converse with equipment operators to detect equipment problems
• Install and maintain high, medium and low voltage equipment.
• Circuit design and drafting.
• Perform all other tasks within the maintenance department.
• Two year degree in relevant field
• Must be able to work rotating shifts and weekends.
• Experience in the electrical & instrument fields.
• Programing and computer logic skills
• Must pass physical, 10 panel drug screen, and background check